AskImtinan – Pakistan’s leading online skills education provider is looking for an inspiring Social Media Manager to join its team. We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our editorial team and enrich our current social presence with a new content strategy & execution.
Social Media Manager responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading content pieces, in-video texts, and articles before publication.
If you’re familiar with producing online content for social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium, YouTube, and if you have hands-on experience in managing these platforms fully, and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality content pieces on social media that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Develop & post regular content on all social media platforms
- Write clear content copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate content pieces
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media and through search traffic
- Manage channel follower growth & brand penetration in targeted markets
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update content on the web where needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager, Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles, or content pieces
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field