We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (PHP) & strong grip on PHP Framework Laravel.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- API’s Implementation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git