· Plans and implement export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims of the organization.
· Liaises with distributors, customers, users and key contacts, to keep abreast of developments and trends in marketplace and among competitors.
· Negotiates contracts with foreign sales and distribution centers to establish outlets.
· Develops new business opportunities in existing and new markets.
· Directs clerical staff in expediting export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections.
· Arranges shipping details such as export licenses, customs declarations, and packing, shipping, and routing of product.
· Communicate with export related authorities, and customers, in all relevant territories and countries,
· Evaluating and selecting suitable agents to sell and distribute the company products and maintain proper relations with clients and agents.