Assistant Manager Finance deals with timely accounting of all transactions and monitoring and reconciliation of financial records. He/she is also responsible to ensure that financial policies and procedures are followed strictly, and any deviations should be highlighted immediately.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Checking payment vouchers and resolving discrepancies
- Preparing Journal Vouchers related to payments and monitoring the timely disbursement of funds.
- Monitoring and ageing of Payables.
- Settlement of petty cash in a timely manner.
- Checking bank and cash receipt vouchers and resolving discrepancies.
- Monitoring timely deposits in bank accounts.
- Monitoring and ageing of receivables.
- Preparing bank reconciliation statements of the project.
- To support in Tax related matters, deduction & submission of Tax documents.
- Payroll processing and preparing reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of Grants of projects.
- Coordination for external Audit of project.
- Preparation of Financial reports for Donor Agencies.
- Extending support to program staff for preparing budgets and Manager Finance with preparation of budget.
- Booking of Project monthly invoices.
- Coordination with all Project properties payable department for the timely release of payments.
- Any other duty assigned by the Manager
Education and experience:
- Masters degree in Accounts & Finance, ACCA, CA-Finalist (articles completed from a QCR rated firm) or related field from a recognized university.
- In depth knowledge of IFRS, ISAs, Income Tax Ordinance and Sales Tax Act.
- Ability to meet targets within tight deadlines & result-oriented team player.
- Sound judgment, flexibility, adaptability and cultural sensitivity.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required.