Awesome Technologies Inc., one of the software house working in the mortgage industry in North America since 2011 it is incorporated in 2004. We are looking to hire an experienced Azure Solution Architect to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Awesome Technologies Inc. is an excellent company for you. Make your next career move with us.
• Ensure proper integration between software applications and infrastructure architecture and also facilitate that solutions are designed for high availability, scalability, security and supportability.
• Partner with other architects, developers, and engineers to facilitate the deployment of cloud services, automation, and continuous delivery pipelines.
• Provide technical expertise in the areas of Azure, AWS, GCP and other Microsoft solutions.
• Identify, communicate and mitigate risks, assumptions, issues and decisions throughout full lifecycle.
• Engage with internal and customer development, infrastructure, security, and IT operations teams to define repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud migration.
• Ability to complete complex, multi-step tasks and assigned projects with no supervision and meet clearly stated deadlines.
• Ability to develop Infrastructure architecture solutions, participate in POC (Proof of Concepts), POV (Proof of Value), demonstration efforts as well as engaging in beta programs and adoption of new technologies.
• Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related field.
• The ideal candidate must have minimum 5 years of overall technical work experience preferably in cloud platforms.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in architecture, design, configuration, and deployment within the Microsoft Azure platform.
• Knowledge of Azure Advisor, Azure Security Center, Azure Administration, Azure database services, Infrastructure and Azure DevOps.
• Must have a proven track record of driving pattern identification and estimation of the application workloads, migrated & modernized to the target Cloud environment.
• Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
• Strong knowledge of CI/CD implementation with Jenkins, GitlabCI, BitBucket & CircleCI.
• Experience with automation tools such as ARM Templates, Terraform, Chef, or Ansible.
• Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
• Certification in MS Azure Solutions Architect Expert will be preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.