We believe that great products can change people’s lives. That’s why we continue to innovate and design solutions that help our customers make billions of transactions across the globe.
Our Global Content Team is looking for a Technical Writer who is more than a copywriter. We need a storyteller, a design thinker, and a guardian of the user experience who meets customer needs with clear, consistent, and compelling content.
Can you help us design products that make a difference in people’s lives?
What you will do:
- Plan and write content for web and mobile (interaction flows, emails, product messaging)
- Turn global product requirements into a clear and engaging story for our customers (across all touch points including micro-content, UI labels, emails and long-form copy)
- Present your work and articulate your design thinking to teammates, product owners and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with design partners to influence page layout, interactions and visual design
- Coordinate content with Brand, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we create a consistent end-to-end experience
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real business results
- Maintain and evolve content standards, including voice and tone
About your Background
- 3+ years of professional writing experience, with 1 year writing web and mobile content, preferably for interactive user experiences
- At ease managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams
- Excellent, highly creative communication and critical-thinking skills
- Experience in financial services, payments, B2B or B2C e-commerce is preferred
- Hands on experience on the Development of SRS (Software Requirement Specification) and SDS (Software Development Specification).
Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science/Computer Engineering)
Position is based in Hyderabad, and candidates living in Hyderabad will be preferred only.