1) Responsible for compliance & advisory services covering income tax and sales tax and manage the departmental works.
2) Up to date knowledge in matters related to, Sales tax, Excise duty, Sales tax and CVT.
3) Preparing and attending the appeals before commissioner and applet tribunal.
4) Efficiently manage the tax audit process initiated by the tax authorities.
5) Preparation of filing of returns and statements with the tax authorities.
6) Attending the notices received from tax authorities.
7) Assisting in obtaining the tax exemptions and tax refunds.
8) Knowledge of Provincial Laws
9) Preparation and submission of tax advice & opinion on domestic and international matters.
10 ) Tax planning for international clients.
BDO is the fifth largest accountancy network in the world: a world wide network of public accounting firms, called BDO Member Firms, serving international clients. Each BDO Member Firm is an independent legal entity in its own country. With a local presence in 110 countries, wherever you are in the ...مزید پڑھیں