Biafo Industries Limited ─ a reputed manufacturing concern listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange ─ invites applications from bright and energetic individuals, interested in working in a challenging environment with promising growth prospects in its Accounts Department.
The person will be responsible for:
• Recording of Local and Export Sales Invoices
• Processing and recording of Bank Receipt / adjustments and related matters.
• Manage the customer’s portfolio, ensure recording of all invoices and preparation of debtor’s age analysis reports for management.
• Preparation of withholding tax schedule and Collection of WHT Certificates on timely manner.
• Preparation of various sales analysis reports for management.
• Managing the employee’s funds accounts and related matters.
• Preparation of stock reconciliation & valuation reports.
• Candidate shall be MBA/ACCA/CMA Stage 4/5 Completed.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in accounts on Oracle application in private sector organization.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.