Apply existing brand guidelines to the creation of global templates (thought leadership, direct-to-client communications, external events, etc) to reinforce and modernize our in-market identity•
- Consistently deliver on business and creative goals through design.
Ability to create print-ready materials
- Strong understanding of visual experience design.
- Collaborate with the team to conceptualize and develop cohesive designs that reflect the brand culture and goals
- Develop campaigns and vision; implement the strategy throughout creative.
- Conceptualize & Design product marketing, digital and content marketing creatives
- Ensure brand guidelines are consistently met
- Manage calendars and ensure creative department has the assets they need Handling social media portfolio.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Work with company Executives regarding visual brand awareness and create brand visual identity to differentiate the brand with competitors, such as packaging, brand color, etc.
- Work with product managers and CEO to design the UI of the products and plan for each product line for branding purpose.
- Experience in both print and web