Content Marketer will take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including content marketing, social media, blogs and lead generation.
- Responsible for the execution of content marketing strategies while delivering engaging content on a regular basis.
- Develop editorial calendar and design content marketing strategies for both short-term and long-term content goals.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Identify trends and insights in the existing platforms, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought, leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Responsible for content creation & improvements on our web spaces.
- Responsible for monitoring of competitors’ content marketing activities.
- Responsible to put online ads & classified listings.
- Responsible for improving customer engagement and conversion on our websites.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong initiative and self-discipline highly necessary.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Structure non-structured information into logical order.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven work experience in content marketing.
- Knowledge of strategic content optimization considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.