Who will you be working for?
We are one of leading online Training/short courses providers in the UK that is based in central London. The business is growing and developing into new and exciting areas and this is a really great time to join.
What will you be doing?
Working in collaboration with the Head of Content. The Content Writer will be responsible for helping deliver the content marketing strategies for new products and services by writing new content (online and offline) and editing work from other contributors. The ideal candidate will have a background in writing different professional trainings.
Where will you be working?
You will be working from home, so you may need your personal computer and Internet Facilities. This is Full Time job. You will be working minimum 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday. Your working hours will be 12:30 - 9:30pm Monday to Friday in your local time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write for a variety of formats, including articles, landing page copy, emails, brochures, whitepapers, and video scripts
- Develop new content ideas for articles and other formats, based on research and discussion with the wider content team and individual business areas
- Provide suggested copy for social media to support the promotion of content
- Working closely with the Content Marketing Executive, maintain an editorial calendar mapping out content for the next 6-12 months
- Attend outside events, as required, to create written communications for support and promotion
- Develop messages for other marketing activity and campaigns as required
- Use content management systems (predominantly WordPress) as required to upload and maintain website content
- Contribute to the content marketing strategy and suggest how we can improve
What skills and experience are required:
- Candidate must be expert in Writing English
- Interest in the application of new technology to solve problems and business issues
- Gifted writer (journalism/English qualification preferred)
- Innovative and creative
- Professional and credible
- Excellent reporting skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Work well to tight deadlines
- Focus on attention to detail