We are looking for an outstanding Web Developers in Pakistan for an Online Training Company Based in the UK.
As a Web Developer you’ll be responsible for the overall design, layout and coding of a website. It’s a part-creative, part technical role and you’ll be heavily involved with the both the technical and graphical aspects of a website. Much of your work is linked to the marketing of the company’s products and services so you’ll be thinking about the target users for your website and identifying the type of content it will host.
You will be working normal hours (minimum 40 hours a week) from your home as a distance employee parallel to the UK working time (during office hours) Monday to Friday. You will be working 40 hours a week, there are bound to be late nights or even the odd weekend to meet deadlines as they arise.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to the company’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Having a strong understanding of both front and backend development is a must, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to proactively action any unexpected problems you may encounter.
- Idea generation and innovation
- Managing on going projects
Web Developer Skills and Requirements:
· Expert in CMS (Wordpress)
· Expert in PHP
· Minimum 5 years experience in web designing and web development.
· Minimum 2 Years’ experience in Project Management
· Familiarity with following programming languages:
Other Skills required
· Excellent communication skill in English is required
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to meet company’s aims
· Team working and leadership
· Problem solving and analytical skill
· Project Management Skill
You will be working normal hours (minimum 40 hours a week) from your home as a distance employee parallel to the UK working time (during office hours) Monday to Friday.
You must apply to this job alone with your Portfolio. We do not accept any application which is not submitted alone with portfolio. We expect extended portfolio from the projects you have done during minimum past 5 years.