We are a fast-growing online training provider with the UK's base and a support office in Pakistan. We have a team of around ten people in our Lahore office, and we are looking to expand by summer 2021.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who can formulate strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers. Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media and launch optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness. Moreover, managing blog, marketing campaigns, guest blogging, email communications, video marketing, sales page copywriting, etc. will be the additional role. Initially, we are offering an internship which may lead to a permanent job.
Role and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, High IQ level, and high English language proficiency level.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Measures and reports all digital marketing campaigns' performance and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends, insights, optimizes spend and performance based on the senses.
- Efficient in Brainstorming creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, execute, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Research and evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Tailor the content and style of writing assignments according to their purpose like sell or inform.
- Understand the target audience.
- Work with a different team to ensure quality results and quality visual elements of the web page complementing the words.
- Should Identify interesting and fresh angles every time for an article.
- Write for blogs, web pages, social media, slogans, and video script.
- Assist with the business pitches to win new clients and projects.
- Provide digital contents such as video, infographics, and images, etc.
- Create, edit, and improve the audience's content and optimize the path to conversion.
- Measure and regularly optimize to drive traffic, engagement, and leads.
- Integrate content programs with brand campaigns to drive the demand for the brand.
English Proficiency and IQ are the primary requirements.