We are looking for highly motivated, energetic & experienced backend / NodeJS engineers for our in-house team. The candidates should be proactive, business-focused, curiosity-driven, and versatile who can learn fast, work with little direction, and can thrive in pressure situations. You get to use your understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes, modify existing software development to create your own, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
• Work closely within your team to break down and analyze complex business/user problems, define system architecture to meet business and user needs.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Directly involve in software development as a backend developer to contribute in the implementation of the software architecture decisions on a higher level.
• Actively participate in developing the company's collective technical knowledge base.
• Take ownership of yourself and the team to be able to always deliver quality right on time.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• If required, communicate with client to incorporate feedback and enable them in evaluating their ideas technically and implementing them.
• Participate in unit-testing for robustness, including edge cases, usability and reliability.