BTech Group is seeking a Senior Server Administrator with good communication skills who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth transition of network/Server. Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing and management of linux and windows server.
· Expert knowledge of firewalls/load balancers as well as routers and other network hardware
· Strong working experience with All Microsoft and Linux OS and Troubleshooting.
· Windows Server 2012, 2008R2, 2003
· SQL Server, Oracle configurations
· Backup Techniques, Disaster Recovery
· Domain, Active Directory, DNS, Strong Knowledge Require
· TMG Server, mailer daemon, Exchange Server,
· Router /Switches configuration
· Internet Security, Firewall, Various Antivirus
· Internet bandwidth Management and Monitoring making sure working smooth
· Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
· Coordinate with vendors, ISPs
· Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
· Must be quick in identifying problems and take corrective steps to resolve the issues
· Must have excellent work ethics
· Strong knowledge of routers and switches configuration.
· Excellent knowledge on Domain Server, mailer daemon, MS Exchange, TMG Server.
· Knowledge of various linux servers would be a plus.
· CCNA and windows server certification is a plus.
· Self-motivated with proven ability to work well as part of a team
· Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non- technical personnel at all levels, internally and externally
· Strong client interface and presentation skills