We are seeking an experienced SEO candidate to join our growing team. In this position, you will work to drive organic traffic to our site and improving our organization’s search engine results. You should have an in-depth understanding of SEO strategies, knowledge of multiple analytic and tracking tools, and experience in creating progress reports to share with team members and senior leadership in order to create original SEO optimal content and web and social campaigns to engage our audience and boost traffic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize Google Analytics and webmaster tools to track progress.
- Create search strategies timelines, calendars, and goals.
- Source keywords for blogs, press releases, social status updates, and campaign needs
- Work with the marketing team to implement and deploy strategy plans.
- Present SEO effective headlines, body copy, CTAs, and tagging system.
- Track site performance and develop new processes to improve.
- Encourage and build inbound organic search traffic.
- Set up pay-per-click campaigns, ads, and other revenue performers.
- Compile and present web analytics data and unique hits to team members and senior leadership to make recommendations and improvements.
- Create engaging content with optimal SEO keywords and phrases
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Qualification: Minimum Intermediate
- Experience: Minimum 2 Years of relevant experience in SEO marketing or related field.
- In-depth understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO services, online tracking tools, webmaster tools, back-end SEO, and metadata.
- Experience in cultivating SEO keywords and phrases to drive web traffic.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); understanding of HTML, CSS.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Experience in identifying and creating campaigns for target audience engagement