Network Security Architect – GCC Location: Middle East
The Network Security Architect will be responsible to assist presales teams across the Gulf region to address complex customer requirements related to Cyber Security domain. This role is critical in helping the teams to produce an end-to-end and integrated security architecture for enterprise customers. The role will involve defining new, and refining existing, optimize network security policies and architectures
- Responsible for the definition of a high-level target network security architecture which offers the best solution for risk mitigation, performance, economics and customer experience.
- Spearheading appropriate solution delivery teams to ensure the business benefit is realized for the proposed design and architecture.
- Technical architectural governance of network security architecture from end devices (servers, hosts, user equipment etc.) extending to all the transport network touch points. RunningorsupportingpresalesandsalesteamsonrespondingtocustomerRFIsandRFQs.
- Lead and take part in trials of innovative technology, based on strategic needs.
- New Cyber Security technology awareness, evaluation and selection.
- Maintain standards and competitor awareness to identify and support proposals that meet future objectives
- Take part in the definition of the Strategy for network security. This includes justification through analysis, SWOT, proof of concept, business case, interactions with vendors and security practice leaders withinthe company.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients.
- Project based travel across Gulf Countries is required (40% travel)
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
5+ years of experience in a Security Architect role with a Security Integrator 12+ years of experience in the Cyber security industry
Bachelor's Degree in Computer & Information Systems Engineering
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional – Information Systems Security
- Architecture Professional(CISSP-ISSAP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- SABSA Certification
- CCIE Security, Fortinet NSE8 / PaloAlto PCNSE / Checkpoint CCSE
- Cloud Security Certifications (CCSK, CCSP, AWS Certified Security, AWS Certified Solutions
Architect, MS Azure Security Engineer)
Solid understanding of various security tools such as NGIPS, NGFW, WAF, Load balancers, Proxy, ATP, DNS Security, DDOS Solutions, SSL VA, Tapping Solutions, DLP, EDR, SIEM, SOAR, NTA, UEBA etc..
- Thorough understanding of relevant industry security standards and protocols including
- ISO27001 and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST); Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT) ExperiencewithimplementingarchitecturetosupportISO27001andPCI-DSScertification Up-to-date knowledge of advanced network security technologies, equipment and their
- benefits. Abilitytoknowwhentoimplementsolutionswithconsiderationtothewiderimpactsi.e.risk, cost, customer impact, timescales, etc.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Cloud, data center networks, the security threat
- landscape and relevant security mitigations.
- Experience of defining network security architectural principles and policy; and governing their implementation (particularly zoning policy within IT network environments).
- Significant experience of operating in a Governance and Architecture role; or a Design role having end-to-end responsibility and spanning multiple technology domains.
- Ability to steer solutions based on the overall architecture without dictating the detailed design delivery.
- Experience of working in a technology based role and interfacing to a varied number of stakeholders.
- Excellent negotiation, and written and verbal presentation skills.
- Strategic and architectural knowledge of networking technologies
- Public Cloud networks solution exposure and experience in Securing various Cloud
- Environments (IaaS, SaaS & PaaS)