CBeyond Private Ltd is looking for a Frontend React Developer to join our in-house team.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
You will be a React Developer responsible for the development of new ReactJS and React Native Applications
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, API integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Exercise best practices of web/mobile application development
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum of 1.5 years of professional work experience in ReactJs website and React Native App development.
- Very good HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge and being able to convert mockups into pixel perfect design
- Experience with some css frameworks i.e Bootstrap, materialize, tailwind css etc
- Redux (with hooks)
- Git Knowledge about project collaboration
- GraphQL, API consumptions and authentication