Center for Advanced Research in Engineering is looking for a Senior React Js Developer (Team Lead)
We are an award-winning organization having over two decades of experience in the technology industry, producing solutions for brands and organizations that are as productive, as they are effective.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Master/Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Creative visual design skills using modern UI/UX concepts
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Prototyping and ability to translate visual prototypes into clean working responsive front-end code
- Experience consuming REST APIs and HTTP methods.
- Build applications that are cross browser, devices and platforms compatible.
- Git, JIRA and Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Ability to take full ownership of assigned work.
- Collaborate/Manage other developers with front-end related problem solving
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage
- TA/DA Allowance
- Compensated lunch/dinner
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment
- Compensated gadget scheme