The SQA Engineer plays a significant role in the quality of the applications and is responsible for QA activities, test case creation, analysis and tasks necessary for measuring and evaluating product quality and performance. The individual in this role will interact with the development teams involved in project planning, development, and testing.
- Bachelor's Degree - Master's Degree in CS
- Address the test automation needs in a methodical, detail oriented manner with the help of robust analytical skills and problem solving capacity
- Participate in sprint planning, working closely with Product Managers and scrum team to analyze requirements and provide QA / test recommendations for complex solutions and systems
- Be the key person in defining robust, scalable and maintainable test automation strategy given the complex and enterprise nature of software solutions developed by CARE
- Define the test automation framework that would act as a robust backbone for continuous integration / continuous delivery covering solution integration and regression tests
- Align the test automation framework strategy to that of continuous integration / continuous delivery of the division and thus contribute to a seamless continuous delivery pipeline
- Automate functional, regression and / or performance acceptance tests
- Be on a constant lookout to identify and improve current test automation test suite in line with changing dimension of the product/solution functionality
- Have experience with automating product lines / solutions with tight integration to hardware (Sensors, Machines, etc.) is highly desirable
- Mobile test automation experience will be a plus (iOS, Android, and mobile web)
- Have complete responsibility to enhance end-to-end automated test coverage
- Test automation experience for an ERP solution is preferable.
- Test automation experience with both Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Good command over performance testing for web based applications using any of the tools like JMeter, LoadRunner SilkPerformer etc.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC.
- Must be familiar with SQL queries and have trouble shooting skills.
- Must be familiar with Agile methodology.
- Good planning, organization and task management skills.
- Self-driven and ability to work independently and interact with project teams.
- Requirements Analysis.
- Test Design phase execution.
- Ensure the quality of major software releases and patch builds through manual and automation testing.
- Test automation for regression testing and end to end system testing.
- Ensure testing is on schedule and in line with the processes.
- Assist in the creation, execution and maintenance of test cases.
- Learn products, processes, technology and apply that knowledge in a productive manner to ensure quality testing of new software releases and support in diagnostics of site issues.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Participate in all phases of the software development process, from design through production.
Additional Advantage Skills
- Experienced in SecurityPenetration testing.