As a hotel manager, the responsibilities inlude hotel’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient operation, as well as maintain high productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating & rooming capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, set work schedules, oversee food prepairation to make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our resort runs smoothly and customers have pleasant experiences.
• The Resort Manager has to manage the resorts daily operation, maintain established costs and quality standards.
• Responsible for maintaining the resorts assets, local marketing of the resorts products and services, and development of the resorts human resources and Owner/Guest satisfaction.
• Maintains procedure for orientation, training and development of all associates.
• Manage and achieve all areas of budgets by implementing proper controls
• Maintain personal contact with owners/guests of resort. Monitor and maintain procedures for safety of guests and associates.
• Ensure all communication standards are being met and all association administration and fiduciary duties are being carried out.
• Demonstrate a passion for excellence, a love for services and innate grasp to plan, implement, evaluate and continually improve operations.
• Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
• Command a presence of respect and humility; demonstrating the ability to motivate and readily communicate expectations and follow up.
• Ensure the highest level of customer service to current and prospective owners and guests in order to maintain a positive brand image and company reputation.
• Ensure that superior guest service is provided and must have a strong focus on Service Excellence and building a community.
• Achieve hotel revenue and yield management goals while achieving occupancy goals.
• Responsible for providing front-desk facilities to the guests of the resort
• Responsible for all financial activities of the resort
• Responsible for business reporting to directors
• Leads by example and communicates effectively
• Responsible for resort payroll functions
In addition to the responsibilities the following tasks needs to be done & regulated.
• House-keeping management includes overall checking of rooms, washrooms & resort area for any discrepancies & getting it correct.
• Checking for amenities placement & also keeping record of amenities for stock maintenance.
• Vendor Management includes keeping a relationship with local market for stock availability, future stock requirement reporting & also maintaining the stock sheets on regular basis.
• Maintaining a positive & regular relationship with transport facilitators for providing transport facility to the customers.
• Coordination with Jeep drivers on guests arrivals & departure.
• Quality Control includes quality of food given to guests, the presentation of food along with the quality of service the employees are giving to guests/customers.
• Clear & regular reporting of room availability with marketing team