We are looking for a Digital Marketing, SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and digital marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all Digital Marketing, SEO activities such as localize content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also build and manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
· Plan and execute localize strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
· Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
· Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. videos briefs, case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
· Communication to team and periodic reporting to management on project development, timelines, and results
· Proven SEO experience
· Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
· Experience with SEO Analytics tools, preferably SEMrush
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Working knowledge of WordPress
· Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Comtanix is a fast growing BPO, supporting number of global clients with mission-critical services. We deliver a tailored solution to global clients providing a competitive advantage for enterprises to focus on their core business.