As a Mobile Developer, you’ll be at the forefront of our tech. Everything you create will be directly interacted upon by the customer or our internal teams. We’ll require the candidate to write clean, optimized code to ensure fluidity in usage and implement the designs provided by the UX team with perfection. Unit testing, Bug fixing, and frequent code refactoring will be a regular part of your workflow as well.
- Successful candidates will have a major in Computer Science or related fields, with 3-5 years of experience with React Native based development and will lead with a number of core competencies, including:
- Being obsessed with performance optimization
- Being a champion in React-Native and have a thorough understanding of how it works along with its limitations
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Ability to write your own optimized APIs without dependency on BE engineer
- Rock-solid at working with React-Native and third-party dependencies to debug dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, CLI
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks to achieve performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native