Cooperative Computing is looking for a professional Project Coordinator with good communication skills and a proven track record in managing Web/Mobile Application Development.
Candidate must have strong Agile Development concepts with hands-on experience in preparing Functional Spec document, QA, customer support, and team management.
- Deliver and Manage Project(s), assigned by Project Manager, in line with the approved Project Management methodology.
- Accountable for all phases (Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Control and Closing) and all areas (Communication Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, Scope Management, Time Management & Human Resource Management) of Project Management for the assigned Project(s).
- Assess and/or escalate project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Coordinate and facilitate the delivery of project objectives.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, recurring status meetings, reviews, retrospectives and release planning, demos and other project-related meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Clearly and proactively communicate project status and expectations to team members and all stakeholders.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects.
- Create and execute project work plans and timelines and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Track project milestones and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met and provide status reports to all stakeholders on regular basis.
- Prepare, manage and track project schedule, project plan and all other project management related documents.
- Manage both internal and external approvals.
- Find and work to remove development and project roadblocks
- Prepare detailed weekly progress reports of assigned project(s) and present to the Project Manager periodically.
- Taking guidance from the Project Manager for managing project(s).
- Motivating the team and keep them excited to move forward.
- Adhere to all the Organization’s standards, policies, and procedures.
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver a progress reports.
- Minimum 2 years of Web Development Project(s) Experience.
- Must be a technology lover.
- Must have concepts of Business Analysis and Quality Assurance.
- Proven communication skills; Excellent written and spoken English
- Highly self-motivated individual with strong commitment to meet deadlines and ability to work independently
- Soft Skills including moderation, facilitation, presentation and conflict management.
- Must have hands on experience on tools like JIRA, Basecamp, MS Project etc.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s degree with MIS Majors will be preferred.
- Candidates with basic knowledge of System architecture and Database design will be preferred.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to details
- Fast Learner
- Suggest innovative ideas
- Able to handle work pressure
- Technology Lover
- Multitask talent
- Problem Solving Ability
- Time Management
- Good listener
- Ready to take new technological challenges