Cooperative Computing is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join its team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful, fast-growing company.
- Solve complex enterprise problems through simple visual experience.
- Conceptualize, design, and assist with implementing highly engaging and intuitive user interface and user experience solutions
- Take ownership of user experience, designing the interactions and interfaces
- Create design documentation (including design rules, pixel-perfect mockups, animations) that enables software developers to build software that fosters a delightful user experience
- Collaborate with project managers, software architect, software engineers, and designers
- Participate in user experience research and usability studies
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts
- Create inspiring user-centered designs that take into consideration customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- 5+ years of UX/UI Designer experience with a strong portfolio, available for viewing, demonstrating both a great sense of UX and visual design across mobile and Web products/projects
- Ability to expand on concepts and develop wireframes, prototypes, screen flows, and UI specifications that define product experience
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as the ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams of Project Managers, Software Engineers, and Marketing.
- Strong familiarity with web/mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Experience should include cross-platform (web and mobile) design
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Experience should include working in an Agile development setup with multiple functional releases in a year