The Senior Software Engineer (.Net) will develop specifications and code moderately complex software applications mainly web, but not limited to, in addition to modifying and maintaining existing software. This position requires intensive design, coding and documentation.
Candidate should have hands on experience on following ,
- Building complex and secure applications from scratch
- Working closely in a team of Project Manager, Technical Lead, UX Designers and Developers.
- Performing quality tests before releasing builds to QA team for quality assessment.
- Creating technical documentation of entire software before and after the release of product.
- Maintaining released software by writing new features and fixing existing bugs in collaboration with support and quality assurance teams.
- Maintain old databases scripts and enhance databases performance , develop new database schemas , modifying and developing new store procedure.
- · C#.Net /strong OOP (must have )
- · Worked on WCF services (must have)
- · Worked on Windows services (must have)
- · Worked on web Services
- · MySql - Stored Procedure Indexing & DB Architecture
- · Strong in databases (must have)
- · Strong logics.
- · Desktop applications .