Crickslab is a digital cricket management platform that redefines the domestic cricket experience by giving clubs, associations & players the power to track every ball, count every run and manage cricket leagues & matches with international quality.
Crickslab is looking for an Mobile Application Developer(Android / iOS) having a passion for designing mobile apps and an all-rounder in mobile development.
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing business requirements, providing development estimates and feedbacks
- Testing, debugging and maintaining mobile application development lifecycle
- Collaborating with the cross-functional teams in delivering successful modules.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems
- Working with other team members, Software Development and SQA teams to design and implement quality software solutions
Must have experience with the following:
- Proficient in Android SDK (Java)
- Profiient in iOS (Swift)
- Thorough understanding of design patterns and experience in Android development / iOS development
- Exceptional understanding of web services and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Expert in UI design incl. native UI controls and developing new custom UI
- Excellent programming, analytical and debugging skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking with an ability to rapidly learn and taking advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies