A Call Center Attendant is someone who demonstrates excellent maturity and professionalism and is capable of handling the dynamics of the Call Center environment. Candidate will answer guest inquiries via phone or e-mail, Data entry, SEO, software solutions & Development etc
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information, Siriusware, Maestro Open table and Microsoft Office.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Follow all Policies and procedures of Mountain Creek
- rk on projects as needed to support Guest services
- Ability to call back guest