We are looking for a Team Lead for Android Development Department who is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
Being a Team Lead you will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Develop, manage and prepare best software development team.
- Guide, coach and mentor software development engineers.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of Product.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality Products.
- Perform closely with Developers throughout the team to influence product development assisting or improving products in decided deadline.
- Learn and display as how products would add value to respective business.
- Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Proven 3- Years Hands on experience of stand alone Android app developments.
- 2 Year experience of managing Android Team.
- 10 Apps live on play store
- communication Skills
- Time Management Skills.
- Decision making Skills.
- Able to work under complex situation.
- Candidate should be a multitasker.
- Eager to learn new tools and technologies.
- Market Competitive Salary
- Travel and Medical Allowance
- Semi Annual Increments