Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Acquire basic first-aid training for emergency circumstances
- Retain contact information for all company personnel and clientele
- Manage reception for extended hours in case of events, trainings & seminars
- Supervise emergency drills & protocols each quarter
- Manage booking & reservations for all meeting & conference rooms
- Manage printing, scanning and copying services for clients
- Forward complaints, feedback to relevant personnel
- Proactively oversee various aspects of facility and customer experience and route service requests to relevant personnel
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management