Objective of the Programme:
AAWAZ is a 5 year cutting edge, flagship programme in Voice and accountability. Funded by UK Department for International Development this community and gender focused programme works with a number of eminent NGOs including the Aurat Foundation; South Asia Partnership, Pakistan (SAP-PK), the Strengthening Participatory Organisation (SPO) and Sungi Development Foundation. The programme aims to facilitating linkages between the State and Government of Pakistan and its citizens by creating awareness amongst the population whilst giving citizens and communities the skills to bring about change; resulting in a State and Government that is more receptive to citizens’ demands.
TORs for Account Officer
The Front Desk Officer will report to Security, Logistics and Admin Officer. S/he will be specifically responsible to perform the following tasks:
TOR Front Desk Officer
· Answer telephone calls, screen and direct to the relevant person.
· Take and Communicate messages.
· Supervises, leads guides and supports the cleaner/Helper and cook.
· Prepare time sheets for support staff.
· Maintain received and sent mail records.
· Greet persons entering office.
· Direct visitor to correct destination.
· Deal with queries and direct to the relevant official.
· Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
· General administrative support.
· Support to HR and Admin for record keeping and filing.
· Maintain records of Supplies/consumables.
· Support in preparation of letters and documents.
· Responsible to maintain records of incoming and outgoing mail.
· Responsible to receive and sort mail and deliver to relevant department.
· Schedule appointments and meeting hall reservations.
· Responsible to maintain telephone diary either manually or electronically.
· Support to organize meetings, workshops and conferences.
· Tidy and maintain the reception area.
· Any other task/duty assigned by supervisor
Minimum 3 years experience in relevant field.
Graduation or equivalent.
DAI AAWAZ is DFID Funded Voice and Accountability Programme.