Dapper Apps is an award-winning, young, vibrant app development agency based in Lahore, with headquarters in Perth, Australia. Our team creates mobile apps, websites, design and marketing for a wide array of clients. At Dapper, we hire people with the right skills, but more importantly with the right attitude. It is very important that our team maintains a positive, supportive culture that makes it such an enjoyable place to work.
We are looking for a highly motivated, positive and organized super star!
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Commitment to estimates provided.
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments, Shark etc.
- Experience in cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Knowledge of Reactive programming paradigm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Dapper offers generous staff benefits, a good salary and short working hours compared to the rest of the industry.