1. Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
2. Attend meetings and keep minutes
3. Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
4. Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
5. Make travel arrangements for executives
6. Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
7. Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
8. Receive and attend to CEO’s guests.
9. Monitor office supplies
10. Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
11. Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned