• 1+ years SharePoint architecture and design experience in customizing SharePoint; including using the MOSS object model and SharePoint Designer together with or without custom Web development, site definitions, features, event handlers and Nintex or SharePoint Workflows.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of SharePoint concepts and design approaches is required.
• Knowledge of SharePoint architectural design, hands-on SharePoint and Web development experience, management and troubleshooting with a focus on deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint solutions.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to leverage SharePoint to drive innovation in relation to collaboration.
• Strong understanding of multi-tier client-server architectures, web and relational database technologies.
• Ability to assist in database design, experience with stored procedures, triggers and Business Intelligence Stack technologies including (DTS) SSIS, SSRS database technologies.
• 1+ years of experience configuring External SharePoint Platform and integration development experience with authentication repositories such as Tivoli Access Manager or similar authentication repositories is required.
• 1+ years of experience in SharePoint administration specifically in administering and deploying medium to large production SharePoint environments is required.
• 1+ years of experience in InfoPath forms development, XML, .Net development, MOSS Business Data Catalog, BCS Configuration, Excel Services, Access Services, and Search Service Applications.
• Must have experience in SharePoint Installation and Configuration on multi-server farm.
• Also have experience in SharePoint 2013, 2016 and 2019 migration.