Assist Head of HR in implementation of best practices regarding HR Operations, Compensation & Performance Management processes to ensure alignment with overall organizational objectives.
- Responsible for HCM (Human Capital Management) and the HR resources working for the same.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate HCM activities of DWP Group to maximize the use of human resources and maintain related functions.
- Manage and ensure maintenance, consistency, and accuracy of all data flow / input into the HCM system for reporting and distribution and maintain internal self-audit of system.
- Train HR & Management team on the HCM modules utilized by DWP Group.
- Assist Head of HR in designing, developing and maintaining Performance Management System for DWP Group.
- Develop quantifiable KPI’s and managing employees performance through these KPI’s in coordination with BU heads.
- Assist Head of HR in reviewing compensation polices according to internal and contemporary market trends and practices.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, regulatory authorities and requirements related to recordkeeping and reporting.
Desired Education & Experience:
- MBA/BBA Honors. in HRM.
- Min 05 years of relevant HR experience in HR Operations.
- Solid understanding of all HR portfolios (OD, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment & Selection, Performance Management etc).
- Hands-on experience with a known HRIS (Human Resources Information System).
- Excellent communication, coordination and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Display proactivity and keenness in completing the assigned tasks on time.
- Ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data.
- Detail-oriented, excellent organizational and follow-up skills required.