This job is responsible for the overall stock keeping of parts produced, handle its process flow and implementation of proper Inventory Management System.
1. To improve Warehouse System.
2. Ensure availability of Finished Inventory for Dispatch in liaison with production department
3. Prepare Purchase Orders for specific local Inventory.
4. Ensure smooth transition between departments.
5. Ensure all the activities and processes are properly recorded in files & MIS.
6. Manage the Workforce efficiently.
7. Implement 5S in true spirit.
8. Generate and share new ideas regarding Logistics Management and Warehouse Techniques.
9. Ensure the implementation of good physical processes flow.
10. Ensure the implementation of Inventory Management System (FIFO).
11. Keep proper check and balance of the entire Inventory including Expiry and stock levels.
12. Ensure the accuracy of periodical check/counting of Inventory (Physical Stock Vs MIS).
13. Responsible for the compliance of company policies and objectives.
14. To ensure compliance and implementation of HSE requirements.
Do any other assignment given by HOD time to time.