We are an online medical education company looking for an experienced Business Manager with a degree in MBA in management to help us manage in-house responsibilites of our organization. Must have great communication skills and should be a team player.
· Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
· Review financial statements and data. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
· Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
· Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
· Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments .Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of work. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
· Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
· Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
Education and Experience
· College degree in business administration, commerce, management.
· Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
· Knowledge of business and management principles and practices.
· Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices.
· Knowledge of human resource principles and practices.
· Information technology skills.
World's Most Popular Medical Lectures. 700+ videos on Basic Medical Sciences and Clinical Medicine. Trusted by 400K+ Medical, Dentistry, Nursing and Pharmacy students in over 100 countries.