Dtrack is looking g for senior PHP WordPress Developer to join our growing technology team.
The successful candidate must have insatiable desire to learn, explore and implement technology solutions for our clients while aligning with our core values: Be Curious, Be Thoughtful and Be Brave.
Areas of Competence and Understanding:
- Strong understanding of PHP
- Develop, deploy, and maintain site architecture and content using WordPress
- Develop and maintain proprietary and 3rd party themes and plugins
- Design and implement new features using WordPress concepts such as custom post types and shortcodes
- Handle security and backups for WordPress sites
- Deploy, configure, and build sites, handle security risks and issues and maintain backups
- Has experience in developing Multilingual WordPress sites.
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience integrating third-party APIs
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- Cakephp is a plus
- Experience in creating mobile apis