Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Responsible for achieving targets.
• Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
• Formulate, organise and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
• Update and manage social media profiles.
• Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management.
• Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
• Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
• Influences, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
• Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables.
• Compiles, controls and monitors the budget in accordance with budget allocation/limits.
• Drafts, reviews and implements subject matter related policies, regulations, procedures and systems of operations.
• Provides guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures.
• Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
• Participates in the recruitment process for the Sales & Marketing department, determining staffing levels for the department.