Ease-IT Group has started its new division. We are looking for fresh Web and Graphic designers to join our growing team.
You should have experience in web layouts and templates, Banner Ads,Creative Art work, UI designs of software and web applications.
Fresh University graduates may also apply for Internship positions provided they have done some good university level graphics projects.
- The Graphic/web Designer will have overall responsibility for working on variety of projects primarily involved in web site design and development, creation of custom graphics, banners making, web templates etc.
- Responsible for designing the user interface and overall customer experience for web sites and applications. This includes layout of specific pages, and creation of individual graphic elements.
- Designs and codes front-end promotional and product sites as well as back-end control panel interfaces.
- Support team in the strategic positioning and high-level scoping of projects
- Collaborates with various departments to ensure quality and timely release of products and project
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skill, and Education/Experience):
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop.
- Macromedia Dream Weaver, Illustrator CS is added advantage.
- Past experience or knowledge regarding responsive design principles.
- Knowledge and experience working with emerging technologies including CSS3 and HTML5 will be an added advantage
- Strong sense of web design style, color, layout, and typography
- Experience in the creative field for corporate/corporate-level websites a plus
Fresh Graduates may only apply for Internships and Trainee positions under our Annual Internship Program for which fixed monthly stipend will be paid. On succesful completion of Internship time period, full time job may be offered to the intern/trainee.
Islamabad and Rawapindi based residents will be preffered. Please bring your updated CV and portfolio in a CD while coming for interview.