- Research and Develop social media posts for our brand/company pages for surveillance products and solutions in liaison with Technical and Sales teams.
- Manage social media campaigns in liaison with our in-house staff and third-party marketing partner.
- Schedule and plan special days and seasonal graphics and videos
- Write catchy lines and product intros and overviews for surveillance and communication products
- Maintaining company run websites.
- Create newsletters and EDM content.
- Participate and manage production of technical and product sales animations and/or product review videos.
- Create and maintain an email address database from Contacts, Customers, Email Queries and Event/Expo participants for EDM.
Company Profile and Introductions:
- Maintain the company profile on website and soft formats.
- Write and maintain About Us.
- Create and Maintain Organization Hierarchy..
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information on company profile.
Marketing and Promotional Events:
Plan, Execute and Manage Promotional activities / freebies.
Plan, design and implement uniform branding and printing for employees.
Participate in administration, management and guests management of corporate events and seminars etc.
Prepare commercial presentations on given topics/products/projects in liaison with our Technical Team.
Outlet and Signage:
- Be responsible for own and dealer signboard/billboards design and update schedules.
- Plan wall graphics and products on display on outlets in Liaison with Technical and Sales teams.
- Supervise and maintain a uniformity in Retailer outlet branding/signage.
- Design, Plan and schedule marketing videos and infographics on display screens at outlets.
- Plan and design office decor with brand posters and infographics
- Participate in demo products planning and presentation with technical team
- Maintain a uniformity and stable brand image under all communications channels.
- Be responsible for representing the company on all social/public channels/events.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organizations' culture.
- Perform any other related task.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (marketing) or visual communications from a reputed university.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to understand and connect with the intended audience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or other design production tools.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.