Emenac is currently looking for a Graphic Designer and videos animator.
The Graphic Designer in this role will design and publish compelling, consistent creative assets for all digital platforms (display ads/mobile/SM graphics) that reflect our brands and lifestyle, and drive online engagement and sales. This person will play a key role in ensuring that all graphics are developed, delivered and published on time across all digital platforms.
- Previous travel or agency experience preferred
- Drives the visual story across all brands by developing strategy, overseeing photo art direction, and photo retouching in various projects: marketing initiatives, campaigns, events and brand collateral, print, publications, promotions, point of purchase, interactive, and internal sales and training newsletters/updates
- Takes direction from the senior management to Visual Storyteller to develop a strategy and story for each campaign.
- Work towards collaboration and ensure quality standards for creative products. Stays current with industry techniques applicable to work development and execution
- Confident working independently and as part of a larger team to meet project goals
- 3+ years of experience within an agency, or corporation in a graphic design role
- Able to deliver work on-time and on-brand while meeting objectives
- Advanced Photoshop and experience with Illustrator, after affect and other adobe associated tools.
- Knows how to work on Maya software.
- Can build/work on 2D & 3D motion.