We are looking for Customer Support Executives to provide support to their International Clients.
Candidates will be required to provide support Via the following mediums.
- Voice Support
- Chat Support
- Email Support
- A professional approach in answering Calls/Chats/Emails and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof.
- Ensure all quality perimeters are met on every phone call/chat and email
- Maintaining records of transactions and interactions.
- Appropriate and timely follow-ups wherever required.
- Escalate unresolved queries to respective departments for accurate redressal
- Attend all required training sessions and keep up to date on all products and services knowledge.
- Exceptional English communication (verbal/written) and analytical skills.
- Able to work at night shifts
- Good grip on MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Team player with multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to identify opportunities and solutions for process improvement
- Metric/O-A-Level /Intermediate or Above
- Previous Contact Center Experience is preferred but not a must
- Monthly Commission & Bonuses
- On Job Training
- No Sales Target
Freshers are Encouraged to Apply.