This is an exceptional job opportunity to join UK’s leading translation and Interpretation company EMPIRE GROUP.
We are looking for Recruitment/HR intern for various departments.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible in assisting Recruitment & HR department for day-to-day roles.
- An ideal candidate should be energetic, willing to learn and possess excellent work ethics.
- Job responsibilities will include Ad posting, screening, conducting two rounds of interview, scheduling their interviews with hiring manager
- Preparing Recruiting Log, New Hire Package draft with complete details
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and standards to continuously improve departmental efficiency.
- Ensure client/candidate follow-up all the time
- Handle client/candidate needs and requirements
- Respond to client/candidate inquiries and resolve
- Strong commitment towards learning and motivated to grow into Recruitment Officer role.
- Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Timings are 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
- This is only an on-location/office based job.
- After the 3 months of internship, we will offer Full time job based on performance along with fringe benefits that include Health Insurance, Eid Bonus, Annual Leaves encasement.