UK's Leading translation & Interpretation company EMPIRE GROUP is looking for TECHNICAL RECRUITER.
Since, its establishment in 2001, the company is providing professional interpreters mostly to public sector organizations in the UK.
We have been supplying interpreting and translation services local and nationwide covering 200 core languages and dialects throughout the UK.
To date our 100,000+ strong work force of face-to-face interpreters speak over 500 languages and dialects as well as rare and exotic languages.
Our 20,000+ translators are all UK based with a cover for over 200 languages which can be translated to and from English.
We have robust systems to manage our pool of translators and interpreters across the country.
- Partnering with hiring manager to understand priority roles, position profile, and search calibration
- Actively source and engage talent via: leveraging referrals, sourcing new leads, utilizing technology, engaging with external recruiting partners, and using different platforms.
- Brainstorm innovative sourcing strategies
- Participates in employer branding activities in coordination with marketing, communication and relevant stakeholders to promote EMPIRE GROUP as employer of choice.
- Employing effective recruitment strategies to attract, recruit top talent with aggressive deadlines.
- Developing and maintaining active pipeline of top talent, tapping effective recruitment channels.
- Providing an excellent candidate experience from the first call through to offer.
- Providing advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitating contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Any other duties & tasks assigned by the management.
- BBA/MBA or CS/SE/EE from reputed University
- 2+ years of rigorous technical recruiting experience from IT/BPO
- A strong influencer with high level networking skills
- Familiarity with latest software development technologies
- Strong project management skills, high level of attention to details & knack to work in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing needs and generate new solutions to recruiting challenges
- Working experience with ATS
- Health Insurance (Self & Spouse)
- EID Bonuses
- Leaves Encasements
- Performance Reward
- Healthy work culture