· Should have handled ATL & BTL activities for new product launches.
· Should have handled Creative / Media Agencies and local vendors for signage and other indoor/outdoor branding material.
· To execute targeted campaigns through Brand Activation / Partnership / Alliances / Events / BTL Tie ups.
· Build relationship, retain & develop satisfied customers and vendors.
· Willing to visit stores and arrange activities on weekends.
· Develop region-specific marketing & branding activities with a focus on offline BTL.
· Responsible for driving footfall & community activation, in co-ordination with online efforts.
· Plan and manage road shows, POS, events and collaborate with agencies for developing marketing communication.
· Co-ordinate with other marketing disciplines including PR, email, social and digital.
· Engage and ensure implementation of unplanned initiatives.
· Excellent Communication skills
· Good at Creativity, Analytical & Interpersonal Skills