We are looking for a driven and detail-oriented Bid Desk Specialist to identify business growth opportunities and contribute towards company growth. To be successful as a Bid Desk Specialist, you should be aware of US business culture and adept at negotiating best pricing deals and able to make sound decisions and craft best business proposals.
You represent the company culture, highest level of professionalism and above par competence in understanding the client/prospect client’s business layout, purchasing modes, business requirements at the same time providing services such as quotations, bringing leads proactively by leveraging intel from customer database, proving sales support, handling complaints and offering alternate solutions when needed.
In providing the services mentioned above your optimal goal is to build customer loyalty & building rapport with customers.
· Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by the company
· Developing and sustaining solid relationship and rapport with potential customers to identify business opportunities
· Procuring new business/clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with different teeming partners
· Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained
· Crafting quotes and proposals for federal customers by following guidelines established by company
· Negotiating with suppliers to secure the most attractive prices
· Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients
· Making calls for business inquiries, leads, and relationships
· Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients
· Equipping yourself with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales
· Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes
· Remaining in tune with trends to ensure that our offerings remain relevant
· Handling and maintaining customer database by logging activities in a timely manner
· Prepare ad-hock, weekly, and monthly reports
Important traits to succeed in the role….
· Cultural understanding and awareness of how business is conducted in USA
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Extensive sales experience
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and research skills
· Great networking skills
· Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills
pEnterprise Technology Solutions is a major Distributor of computer hardware, software and backup media products. We provide alternatives to traditional distributors and increase your profit margins. As a global distributor of technology products & solutions, Enterprise Technology Solutions is a privately held California Corporation with offices in Great Brittan, China and Pakistan. Decades of combined experience in technology, distribution and logistics are at the foundation of Enterprise Technology Solutions. We use our unique global network of suppliers and industry experience to bring price advantage and availability to a highly competitive marketplace. We are here to build strong, long term and mutually profitable relationships with our customers, suppliers and partners by ensuring quality control throughout our supply chain./p