In search of an active learner intern who will work closely with our team at various departments.
- To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor.
- If you are one of following, share your resume with us.
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
We use non-invasive treatments as compared to traditional medical methods i.e no injections, no pills, and no surgeries.
A successful internee will get:
- A dynamic experience in clinic-based environment
- An internship letter
- A permanent job (on outstanding performance)
Note: Salary will be provided if you get hired in 3 to 6 month period