- Manage logistics requirement in the project area in districts Bannu.
- Provide support and guidelines to multiple partner NGOs in effective management of warehousing, distributions, personnel movements and logistics related documentation and reporting.
- Supervise all logistical arrangements ensuring proper quality control, compliance monitoring and verification of deliveries, and timely delivery to the end user(beneficiaries).
- Provide efficient support and ensure success of the overall procurement & logistics activities, while providing efficient utilization of resources in accordance with standard procurement procedures.
- Familiar with Warehousing practices and required documentation e.g. stock registering, GRNs, GDNs and Waybills etc.
- Experience in Shelter & WASH project will be added value.
- Experience of assets and inventory management is required
· Fluency in English speaking & writing.
· Computer competency with MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook.
· Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and patience.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work under significant professional and environmental pressure.
· Demonstrated ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
Willingness to travel within KPK (frequently) & FATA (occasionally).