We’re looking for a consultant responsible for developing and maintaining Java Web enterprise applications. The consultant must have extensive experience (at least 4 years) in developing Java Server applications for various industry domains. Someone, who can collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship enhancements. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance. This role may be involved in actively mentoring junior team members and play an active role in addressing or helping the team with critical issues/escalation. The role may also involve few hours of overlapping with Eastern Time zone (EST).
· Develop, test, and deploy microservices in Java (Kotlin familiarity a huge plus) using Spring Boot framework based on product requirements; and integrations with third-party services such as Azure Blobs and Firebase notifications.
· Develop web app in Angular using Material-UI framework for UI components
· Model business entities with MongoDB.
· Deploy microservices and web applications to Azure App Services using Azure Pipelines
· 4+ years of experience back-end development using Java.
· Great creative and innovative problem-solving skills
· Initiative and the ability to work independently, collaborate within a team and guide them
· Advanced spoken and written English.
· Understands and follows project and software development agile methodologies.
eWorx International is a premiere software development and systems consulting company that provides software business solutions based on Microsoft technologies to corporate clients in the United States, through its sister company called AAJ Technologies in Florida, USA. We are Microsoft Gold Partner ...مزید پڑھیں